Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
Housing advice

I have a connection with the armed forces

Serving members and, or their partners should initially speak to the welfare team at the base you are currently stationed.  Advice is also available from the Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO).

Serving members, their partners or past serving members of the armed forced can also  contact the organisations below for housing or welfare advice and the care facilities available:

The Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA)

The Naval Families Federation

The Royal British Legion

Other help and information is available:

Veterans of the armed forces can get advice from the Government website.

Citizens Advice Bureau offer some useful information which can be helpful to people leaving the Armed Forces, veterans and their families.

Our Armed Forces Covenant page.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?