Skip to content Read our accesibilty statement
My home

I want to change the use of my property

Changing the use of your property may require planning permission.

Find out if your proposed plans need permission on our planning page.

Further information can be found on the planning portal.

Thank you. You response is appreciated.

Was this page helpful?